12" (300mm) Safety Grab Rail in White
Lightweight but very strong grabrails designed for safety in the bathroom but useful all over the house - inside and out. Manufactured from ABS (ABS is Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene. A class of composite plastic that is used to make car bodies and cases for computers and other appliances.) It is not metal but is super strong.
Metal grab rails installed in a bathroom or kitchen may need 'Earth Bonding' to comply with Electrical Regulations - these ABS grab rails, being plastic, do not.
This product is designed for safety so please ensure these grab bars are fixed by a competent fitter or tradesman using fixings suitable for the wall type - a standard wall fixing pack with plugs and screws is included.
- Cover plates make for a sleek clean look and a ribbed bar improves grip
- Available in Chrome or White
- To clean simply use soapy water
- Fixing Centres: 12" (300mm)
- Overall Length (including the cover plates): 16" (407mm)
- Diameter of Grab Rail: 1¼" (33mm) approx.
- Standard wall fixing pack included
- 18" and 24" grabrails also available
Product Code: mca21a
Category Safety Grabrails
* Based on residence in United Kingdom. Tax rates for other countries will be calculated at the checkout. Price exclusive of tax: £9.99.